INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE AND FOR BAKING FOR FAN
1. Remove the filo dough leaves from the freezer. Leave in its packaging at room temperature until defrosted (approximately 2 hours). Ensure that the product has been completely defrosted before use.
2. Prepare the filling.
3. Carefully remove the inside packaging and roll out the filo dough leaves. Lay them on a flat surface, and keep them covered with a clean, damp cloth, to preserve moisture.
4. Use the leaves one by one, spread each one of them with oil, margarine or butter, keeping the other leaves covered with the cloth.
5. Spread the bottom of the tray that you will use with margarine or butter, and lay down the half of the leaves.
6. Spread out the filling and cover it with the rest of the leaves. If you wish spread also the surface with oil, margarine or butter.
7. Bake in preheated (fan assisted) oven at 180 eC. Ensure food is piping hot and cooked through before serving.
8. Adjust the temperature and the time of the baking according the type of your oven.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AT HOME
In the refrigerator (max +7°C) - 5 days
In the freezer (at -6°C) - 10 days
In the freezer (at -12°C) - 1 month
In the deep freezer (at -18°C) - until the indicated date of minimum durability
The product contains ingredients of wheat (gluten)
Of which saturates
Of which sugars
Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack