Spaghetti with sardines, tomato sauce and capers
By Stavri Kaourani
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 300g spaghetti (eg. casino bio)
- 2 tbsp capers (casino)
- 2 tbsp seedless black olives finely chopped (eg. casino)
- 300g tomato puree (casino bio)
- 2 packages of canned sardines with olive oil (approximately 100g each) - casino
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Grate 1/2 lemon
- Fresh chopped basil or parsley leaves
- 2 cloves garlic melted
- 1 pinch of salt
1. Boil the spaghetti in a large saucepan with salted water, according to the instructions on the package. Be careful not to overcook them.
2. Heat the olive oil in a medium-sized pan over medium heat and sauté the garlic.
3. Drain the sardines and cut them into small pieces. Transfer them to the pan, add the lemon zest and let them cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Rinse the capers and add to the pan together with the olives and the tomato puree and season with salt and pepper.
5. Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce, mixing all the ingredients well.
6. Sprinkle with basil or parsley.
Saturated fats: 1 gr
Sugars: 2 gr