1. Mash up the bananas well in a bowl with the fork.
2. Beat the eggs in another bowl, add the vanilla and honey or maple syrup
3. Transfer the eggs to the bananas and finally add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, coconut milk, olive oil and peanut butter and mix until everything becomes a homogeneous mixture. If our mixture is very wet, add a little more flour or ground oats.
4. Lightly butter a long narrow pan (approximately size 24 X 13) and transfer the mixture evenly over its entire surface.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes. To make sure it is cooked properly, we put a toothpick in the center which should come out clean.
For each slice 70g: