1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar until you have a smooth mixture.
3. Add the flour, baking powder, salt and mix.
4. Melt the dark chocolate with 70g of butter.
Melt the white chocolate with the remaining 50g butter and vanilla sugar.
5. Melt the white chocolate with the remaining 50g butter and vanilla sugar.
6. Transfer 2/3 of the flour mixture to another bowl and add the white chocolate mixture.
7. In the remaining 1/3 of the dough, mix the melted dark chocolate.
Butter and lightly flour a cake pan and add the 2 mixtures. Mix with gentle movements.
Bake for 50 minutes.
10. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool for at least 10 minutes before removing it from the pan.
Saturated fats: 12.8 gr
Carbohydrates: 46 gr
Sugars: 30 gr
Protein: 6.2 g