Check if we deliver to your postcode

Klinex Spray 4in1 Lemon 750 ml

751407
Klinex 4 in 1 Lemon, with active chlorine-free composition, is a disinfectant cleanser that is ideal for daily use and offers healthy cleaning throughout the house. General use. Removes dirt. Kills bacteria. Removes causes of allergies. Disinfects without chlorine. Thoroughly cleans and disinfects washable surfaces. Ideal for everyday use. With a single pass, it removes causes of allergies associated with dust, pollen, dog, cat, kills bacteria while at the same time removes any trace of dirt leaving a wonderful lemon scent. Klinex 4 in 1 Lemon is ideal for bathrooms, kitchens and washable surfaces. Also suitable for metal surfaces.
Prepare Use Spray the product and wipe. Bacterial disinfection: Leave on for 5 minutes and wipe. For heavily soiled surfaces, first clean the surface with Klinex Spray 4 in 1. In case of mold stains, leave it on for 15 minutes. Do not mix it with other detergents or soaps. If you use other detergents on the surface, rinse before using Klinex Spray 4 in 1. Do not use on marble.
Country Greece
Manufacturer (GR) ELAIS - Uniliver Hellas SA, Kymis Avenue & 10, Seneka street, 145 64 Kifisia, Greece
Net Contents 750 ml
Ingredients <5% Cationic surfactants, Non-ionic surfactants, Phosphates, Parfum, Limonene. Disinfectant: Alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 0.75g per 100g.
Disclaimer Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Safety Warnings Causes severe eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic organisms, with long-term effects. Keep out of reach of children. In case of contact with eyes: rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. . Continue rinsing if eye irritation does not subside: consult / see a doctor. Avoid release into the environment. Disposal of the container in accordance with local legislation. Avoid breathing spray. Tel. Cyprus Poison Center: 1401