Ajax Kloron Disinfectant Spray with Bleach 2in1 750 ml
Kloron Spray with bleach has a unique composition which combines the known cleaning power of Ajax and the disinfectant action of bleach, offering a glowing clean to the whole house, removing germs, bacteria and fungus.
For big surfaces: Spray from a distance of 20–30cm and clean with wet cleaning cloth or sponge. For small surfaces: spray directly on the cleaning cloth or sponge and wipe away. For more effective disinfection let the product sit for 5 minutes, wipe away. Clean food contact surfaces after sanitizing. Use the product only in a well-ventilated area and avoid any contact with clothes, carpets, wallpaper, wood, glass or painted surfaces. Test the product first on an inconspicuous area before applying it on surfaces of marble or metal. Remove after use. Bottle security cap: Push downwards the upper surface of the trigger and turn it as shown in the picture.
Keep away from children. Keep away from sunlight and store in room temperature.
Expiration date: 2.5 years after production date.
<5% non-ionic surfactants. Disinfectants, parfume. Disinfectants: Contains: 1 gr Sodium Hypochlorite per 100 gr of product. Contains Sodium Hydroxide.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Causes serious eye damage. Causes irritated skin. Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. AFTER CONTACT WITH SKIN: Wash immediately with plenty of water. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Use only in well ventilated area. Caution! Don’t mix it with other products. There is a high risk of dangerous gases to emit (chlorine).