The product should be stored away from the sun and at room temperature
Contains: Lactic Acid. Causes serious eye damage. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Use only in well ventilated area. Do not mix with bleach dangerous gas (chlorine) can emit. Product container/label available at specific collection points. Contains: <5% Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Perfume, Disinfectants. Disinfectants: Lactic Acid (3.2g Lactic Acid per 100g of product)
Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
PRECAUTIONS OF USE: Do not let the product act for more than 10 minutes. Do not use on surfaces sensitive to acidic products such as marble, limescale stone, old cast iron bath or damaged enamel and TV/computers screens. In case of doubt, try first on a small surface. Do not spray close to the eyes or face. For the surfaces that are in contact with food, rinse with drinkable water.