1. In a bowl add the flour, baking powder, breadcrumbs and mix them.
2. Add the cherry tomatoes and the grated tomato, the zucchini and the spring onion.
3. Add all the spices, as well as the salt / pepper
4. Shape the tomato meatballs to form similar small meatballs.
5. Place in a large pan on which we have spread baking paper.
6. Apply a little olive oil on their surface with a cooking brush.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
For a portion of 75g (about 3 meatballs)
Calories: 124 kcal