- We place all ingredients in the blender and mix until unified together
- We create small balls from the mixture with our hands
- It is suggested to weight each ball in order to confirm that weights approximately 20gr.
Nutritional value per ball / 20gr
• 68 kcals calories, 3%
• 3 gr Fat, 4%
• 0.3 gr Saturated Fat, 2%
• 8 gr Carbohydrates, 3%
• 2 gr Sugar
• 0.6 gr Fiber, 2%
• 2 gr Protein, 4%
TIPS AND SERVING SUGGESTIONS!
For a more chocolate flavour, we can melt some chocolate couverture and cover our balls with it. We can also springle some coconut flakes on top! If you enjoy a crunchier texture you can keep the pecan nuts in larger pieces when placing them in the mixture.
It is a great day starter recipe. It is also a snack after practice.
*% of the average intake of an adult (8400Kj / 2000 kcal).
* The nutritional table and nutrition symbols refer to the basic recipe and excludes the serving suggestions.
* The recipe is exclusively created for Lanitis Protein Milk by the clinical nutritionist Dimitra Panagi - Clinical Dietician & Nutritionist.