1. Boil the broccoli for 2 minutes (or preferably steam), being careful not to overcook. Once it softens, remove from the water and pass it in cold water to stop the boiling.
2. Bake the salmon fillets in steam or in the oven for 15-20 minutes. If we use frozen, we follow the instructions on the package.
3. Open the dough in a round pan and add the broccoli.
4. Cut the salmon fillets into strips or cubes and spread over the broccoli.
5. Make the cream: in a bowl beat the eggs, cream and add salt and pepper.
6. Spread the cream over the salmon and bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for 40 minutes. Garnish with dill.
Saturated fats: 6.6 g
Carbohydrates: 20.2 g
Sugars: 0.8 gr
Protein: 10.3 g