1. Cut the onions, peppers into 4 and the carrots with the leeks into thick slices
2. In a large deep pan, spread the pieces of lamb, chopped vegetables, garlic cloves, oregano, thyme and rosemary.
3. Prepare the sauce: place a saucepan on low heat and add the flour and wine. Stir and then add the broth, letting it boil for 10 minutes. At this point it will thicken slightly. Add the mustard and mix.
4. Transfer the sauce to the pan until it covers the entire surface of the meat.
Pour over the olive oil, add the lemon juice and the zest and season with salt and pepper. If necessary, mix all the ingredients with clean hands to cover the whole meat again.
6. Wrap the pan tightly with greaseproof paper and aluminum foil and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 1 hour.
7. Uncover the pan, lower the oven to 170, and continue cooking for another 1 hour until the meat is well browned and absorbs most of the sauce.
Per 100 g
Calories: 195 kcal
Fat: 14.5 g
Saturated fats: 5.8 g
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Fiber: 0.5 g
Sugars: 1 g
Protein: 10.5 g