1. Salt the lamb on both sides. Heat a pan over medium heat and sauté the lamb with olive oil until it gets brown on both sides. Remove the lamb to a dish.
2. Lower the heat and add the carrot, onion, leek and celery to the same pan. Let them soften. Then add the garlic, tomato paste and mix for 2 minutes. the wine. Add the wine to simmer along with the rest of the ingredients.
3. Add the broth, tomato, spices and mix.
4. Transfer the lamb and all the rest of the ingredients we prepared to a deep fireproof dish (or pot) and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes, to soften the meat.
5. Carefully add (so as not to burn) the orzo, mix with a wooden spoon and cover the pan.
6. Bake for another 30 minutes, until the orzo has absorbed all the liquid.
7. Remove the dish from the oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes.
8. Sprinkle with the grated cheese.
Saturated fat: 2,7gr