1. Soak the sticks in water for 30 minutes so that they do not burn during baking
2. Prepare the marinade: in a bowl mix the honey, soy sauce, garlic, paprika and pepper.
3. Transfer the marinade to a plastic bag that closes and add the shrimp.
4. Leave the shrimp in the fridge for 15 minutes.
5. Pass a few shrimps on each stick (do not fill the whole stick) and pass them with a little olive oil.
6. You can cook the shrimp in a preheated pan / grill for 3 minutes on each side or place them on the oven grill at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
For a portion of 100 g
Calories: 167 kcal
Fat: 5.3 g
Saturated: 0.9 g
Carbohydrates: 12 g
Sugars: 10 g
Proteins: 17.7 g