Pork tenderloins with Dijon mustard
By Stavri Kaourani
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 6 pork fillets (eg pork loin)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2 cup diluted chicken stock
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Chopped parsley
1. Season the fillets with salt/pepper.
2. Place the fillets in a large non-stick pan and fry them with olive oil over medium heat, until they are golden brown on both sides.
3. Add the broth, honey, mustard and garlic to the pan and mix.
4. Dilute the cornflour with 1 tbsp of water and add it to the pan.
5. Lower the heat and let all the ingredients cook for 20 minutes.
6. Remove the pan from the heat as well as the fillets. Add the cream cheese to the sauce and mix until the sauce has a thick consistency.
7. Garnish the fillets with the sauce and the chopped parsley.
Saturated fat: 1.7g