Homemade ramen with beef
By Stavri Kaourani
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 300 g egg noodles
- 1 L of water
- 1/2 vegetable broth
- 1/2 beef broth
- 1 tsp of garlic
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 small chopped spring onion
- 1 carrot cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 chili pepper cut into thin slices
- 200 g beef fillet cut into strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil for the fillet
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 boiled eggs cut in 2
- fresh coriander
1. For the broth: in a saucepan boil the water and pour the broths.
2. Add the ginger, onion, garlic and carrots and let them boil for 15-20 minutes.
3. For the veal: put the olive oil in a pan over medium heat and add the veal strips
4. Add salt and pepper and bake for 5-6 minutes on each side.
5. Quench with 3-4 spoons of the broth and leave the fillets aside.
6. For the noodles: put the noodles in the pot with the broth and boil them according to the instructions on the package.
7. Drain and add the soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce
8. Assemble the ramen soup: in a large bowl add the noodles and the broth that have boiled until it covers them.
9. At the end add the carrot strips, the veal, the chili and the eggs.
10. Garnish with a little sesame oil.
Saturated fats: 3 g
Carbohydrates: 10 g
Fiber: 0.6 g