By Stavri Kaourani
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 500g cod fillet (if we use a freezer, it must be completely thawed)
- 8 tortilla wraps
- Juice of 2 limes (1 lime for the filling)
- 1 diced avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1/2 cup corn
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise (we can also use light mayo)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 chopped jalapeño pepper (optional)
- Sour cream (for serving)
- Lime slices for serving
1. In a bowl, mix the 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the juice of 1 lime, the paprika, the cumin and the cayenne pepper.
2. Cut the fish into strips or small pieces and marinate in the above mixture for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the filling: mix the juice from the 2nd lime, the mayonnaise, the coriander, the cabbage, the corn, the jalapeño pepper, the salt and the pepper.
4. Remove the cod from the marinade, add 1 tbsp olive oil to a non-stick pan and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
5. Once the cod is cooked, add a little more lime juice on top.
6. Bake the tortilla pies for 1-2 minutes in a preheated oven at 170 degrees.
7. Prepare the tacos: add the fish, the filling, the avocado to each pie and garnish with the sour cream and the lime slices.
Calories: 170 kcal
Saturated fats: 2 gr
Carbohydrates: 15 gr