Easy homemade pizza
By Stavri Kaourani
Preparation time: 50 minutes
Cooking time: 18-20 minutes
For the pizza base:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 220 g water at room temperature
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 sachet of dry yeast (8g)
- 250 g of village flour
- 150 g wholewheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 3-4 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tsp oregano or Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup fresh rocket leaves
- 1 package (approx. 60 g) prosciutto
- 1/3 cup black olives cut in half (optional)
1. Dissolve the yeast and sugar in the water, add the olive oil and mix.
2. In a large bowl, pour the flour with the salt and add the yeast mixture.
3. Work the dough for a few minutes with your hands, until it sticks
4. Cover the dough for 30-40 minutes to rise.
5. When it is ready, open it on a floured surface.
6. Place the dough in a thin pan (about 30 cm), after greasing it, press and stretch lightly with your fingers, and pierce it with a fork.
7. Add the tomato sauce, grated cheese, and the rest of the toppings, except the arugula.
8. Bake the pizza in a preheated oven at 190 degrees until well browned for 18-20 minutes.
9. After removing the pizza from the oven, garnish with the arugula.
Calories: 280 kcal
Fat: 9.7 g
Saturated fats: 4.2 g
Carbohydrates: 39.6 g
Fiber: 3.4 gr
Sugars: 1.3 gr
Protein: 14 g