1. Dissolve the yeast and sugar in the water, add the olive oil and mix.
2. In a large bowl, pour the flour with the salt and add the yeast mixture.
3. Work the dough for a few minutes with your hands, until it sticks
4. Cover the dough for 30-40 minutes to rise.
5. When it is ready, open it on a floured surface.
6. Place the dough in a thin pan (about 30 cm), after greasing it, press and stretch lightly with your fingers, and pierce it with a fork.
7. Add the tomato sauce, grated cheese, and the rest of the toppings, except the arugula.
8. Bake the pizza in a preheated oven at 190 degrees until well browned for 18-20 minutes.
9. After removing the pizza from the oven, garnish with the arugula.
Calories: 280 kcal
Fat: 9.7 g
Saturated fats: 4.2 g
Carbohydrates: 39.6 g
Fiber: 3.4 gr
Sugars: 1.3 gr
Protein: 14 g