1. Mix the flour with the baking powder and salt
Beat the butter with the sugar in another bowl with the hand mixer until well combined.
3. Add the egg and vanilla to the sugar and incorporate the mixture into the flour without mixing too much.
4. Add the chocolate chips at the end.
5. In a large pan, spread non-stick paper and form the cookies into small balls which we press lightly. We make sure to leave some space between the cookies.
6. Bake for 12 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees and then let them cool very well.
Instructions for ice cream:
1. Melt the bananas with a fork and beat all the ingredients in the blender or by hand.
2. Place the mixture in the freezer for about 3 hours to tighten and fill the cookies every 2 with a spoonful of ice cream, pressing lightly.
3. Spread non-stick paper on a pan, put the ice cream in, cover the pan with a plastic wrap and store in the freezer.
For each ice cream 60g: