1. In a bowl, mix the baking powder and cinnamon with the flour.
2. In another bowl, mix the brown sugar, butter, milk and yolks until well combined.
3. In a 3rd bowl with the help of a mixer, beat the egg whites until they become a meringue.
4. Add the milk / butter mixture to the flour.
5. With gentle movements, add the meringue from the egg whites, without stirring the mixture too much. With this step we can achieve very fluffy pancakes.
6. In a non-stick pan on low heat, melt 1/4 cup of coconut oil or butter and add a little of the mixture with the help of a spoon. If our pan is large, we can bake 2 pancakes at the same time.
7. Close the pan with its lid.
8. Once the pancakes start to form small bubbles, flip them to ensure they turn slightly brown on both sides for 1 minute.
9. Serve the pancakes hot with your favorite toppings.
Nutritional Factors for the pancakes:
For every pancake 120 g
Calories: 187 kcal
Fat: 6 g
Saturated fats: 2.8 g
Carbohydrates: 21 g
Fiber: 0.87 g
Sugars: 2.4 g
Protein: 5.4 g