1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and all the powdered spices.
2. In a separate bowl, mix well the milk, syrup, eggs, butter, fresh ginger and lemon zest.
3. Transfer the liquid ingredients to the solids and mix well. If small lumps form in the dough, there is no problem.
4. Lightly oil a non-stick pan and after it heats up, transfer 1/4 of the dough at a time until all the pancakes are made.
5. As soon as small bubbles form in the dough, turn the pancakes and cook for another 1 minute. If necessary, we can turn down the heat.
6. Once all the pancakes are ready, garnish them and enjoy them warm.
Calories: 217 kcal
Saturated fat: 2.4g
Vegetable fibers: 1.2g