by Stavri Kaourani
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup oat flakes
- 1/2 cup coconut or almond milk (or any other low-fat milk of your preference)
- 3 Medjool dates
- 1 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Fresh fruit of your choice
- Combine the oats with milk and bring to a boil over low heat, stirring continuously until softened.
- Cut the dates in small pieces and mix them in with the porridge.
- Add the cocoa and cinnamon.
- Once the porridge is ready, remove from heat and add the fruit of your choice.
- Enjoy the porridge warm.
1 serving: 180g
Calories: 300 kcal
Fat: 5.3g, of which saturated: 3g
Carbohydrate: 68.3g, sugars: 34.7g