Check if we deliver to your postcode

L’Oréal Paris Botanicals Lavender Hair Mask 200 ml

848500
BOTANICALS FRESH CARE Moisturizing Mask with Lavender for delicate hair. Vegan Formula ** where 97% of the ingredients are of natural origin ***. For intensive hydration of delicate hair. * * Laboratory Test. ** No ingredients derived from animal origin. *** The remaining 3% is necessary to ensure the aroma, texture and stability of the composition / Lavender Essential Oil.
Prepare Use Apply gently on wet hair, leave on for 3 minutes and rinse.
Country France
Manufacturer L’Oréal Paris 14, rue Royal – 75008 Paris FRANCE TSA 75000 93584 ST OUEN CEDEX FR.
Net Contents 200 ml
Ingredients 1170872 K - Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Linalool, Caprylyl Glycol, Tartaric Acid, Geraniol, Cetyl Esters, Citronellol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. C217333/1).
Disclaimer Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Safety Warnings In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.