Check if we deliver to your postcode

Garnier Fructis Hair Mask with Aloe 390 ml

850259
Garnier Fructis Hydrating Aloe Vera Hair Food 3-in-1 Mask for Normal to Dry Hair. Vegan Composition: No ingredients or derivatives of animal origin. 98% Biodegradable Composition. Dermatologically tested. With Vegetable Oils. Pure composition: A composition of 98% natural origin. The remaining 2%, also dermatologically tested and approved by a safety assessment department, guarantees the softness and maintenance of the composition. * OECD 301 test or equivalent. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Due to the high content of natural ingredients, the color of the product may vary.
Prepare Use 3-in-1 Multipurpose Mask: 1. As a conditioner: apply on wet hair, for immediate hydration and easy detangling, without weighing down the hair. 2. As a mask: apply on wet hair, leave on for minutes and rinse, for intense hydration of hair. 3. Without rinsing: on wet or dry hair, apply a small amount to the lengths. Deep hydration and softness last me.
Country France
Net Contents 390 ml
Ingredients Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract / Grape Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Cetyl Esters, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance. (F.I.L. C229471/1).
Disclaimer Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Safety Warnings Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children, unattended. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.