Check if we deliver to your postcode

L’Oréal Paris Botanicals Rose & Geranium CONDITIONER 200 ml

848507
BOTANICALS FRESH CARE Radiance Conditioner with Rose Petal Oil and Geranium Essential Oil, for colored hair. Vegan Formula ** where 98% of the ingredients are of natural origin ***. It revives shine and detangles colored hair. * * Instrumental Test using shampoo and conditioner. ** No ingredients derived from animal origin. *** The remaining 2% is necessary to ensure the aroma, texture and stability of the composition / Rose Petal Oil and Geranium Essential Oil.
Prepare Use After using the shampoo, apply on wet hair and leave for 2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Country France
Manufacturer L’Oréal Paris 14, rue Royal – 75008 Paris FRANCE TSA 75000 93584 ST OUEN CEDEX FR.
Net Contents 200 ml
Ingredients 1170877 A, Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tartaric Acid, Geraniol, Rose Extract, Cetyl Esters, Citronellol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Parfum / Fragrance , (F.I.L. C223577/1).
Disclaimer Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Safety Warnings In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.