Check if we deliver to your postcode

L’Oréal Paris Botanicals Lavender CONDITIONER 200 ml

848498
BOTANICALS FRESH CARE Hydrating Conditioner with Lavender for delicate hair. Vegan Formula ** where 98% of the ingredients are of natural origin ***. It hydrates and detangles delicate hair. * * Instrumental Test using shampoo and conditioner. ** No ingredients derived from animal origin. *** The remaining 2% is necessary to ensure the aroma, texture and stability of the composition / Lavender Essential Oil.
Prepare Use After using the shampoo, apply on wet hair and leave for 2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Country France
Manufacturer L’Oréal Paris 14, rue Royal – 75008 Paris FRANCE TSA 75000 93584 ST OUEN CEDEX FR.
Net Contents 200 ml
Ingredients 1170871 B, Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tartaric Acid, Geraniol, Cetyl Esters, Citronellol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. C212629/1).
Disclaimer Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Safety Warnings In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.