L'oreal Paris Serum Revitalift Filler + Hyaluronic Acid 16 ml
L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Filler [+ Hyaluronic Acid]. Replenishment serum. Fills in wrinkles and contours.
Scientific innovation: -High concentration of Hyaluronic Acid: Revitalift Filler [+ Hyaluronic Acid] serum, higher concentration of Hyaluronic Acid *, in pure form.
Fills the wrinkles & restores the volume of the skin: its composition increases the density of the skin and fills the wrinkles.
The revolutionary way of applying it, is ideal to apply the appropriate daily amount of hyaluronic acid that your skin needs. It is designed to maintain its composition unchanged when exposed to air and light, as well as to observe the rules of hygiene.
- In 4 hours: the skin is completely hydrated, its texture improves, it is more toned (+26), firmer (+ 13%) and regains its volume (+10%) ***
- In 4 weeks: significant reduction of wrinkles under the eyes (-20%), on the forehead (-11%), and in the nasolabial area (-14%), which is measurable ***.
The skin becomes firmer.
Anti-wrinkle + tumor restoration ritual:
1. TERM: Offers Tightness and Stimulates the effectiveness of day care with concentrated hyaluronic acid.
2. DAY CREAM: Restores the volume with the anti-aging day treatment.
3. EYE CREAM: Carefully targets the wrinkles around the eyes and the valley of tears.
4. NIGHT CREAM: Fills wrinkles and sleep marks and restores the volume of your face.
Dermatologically tested. For all skin types, even the sensitive ones.
* compared to other L’Oréal Paris products.
** laboratory test, in 40 women
*** clinical grading in 40 women
Apply in the morning and / or evening before Revitalift Filler Day and Night Cream. Pump out gently. Apply a few drops on your fingertips and massage into thoroughly cleansed skin.
Before using Revitalift Filler [+ Hyaluronic Acid] cream, apply the concentrated volume recovery serum for best results.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack