Check if we deliver to your postcode

Raid Liquid Anti Mosquito Refill 2 pcs

793861
Liquid Anti Mosquito & tiger mosquitoes. Insecticide for domestic use. For indoor use only.
Additional Attributes Doses: 1 refill of 21ml is enough for an indoor area 30m2 and it lasts up to: 30 nights (8 hours/night) using the simple device, 22 nights (8 hours/night) using the automatic device in low performance and 20 nights (8 hours/night) using the automatic devi
Storage Keep it locked.
Net Contents 2 Pieces / Τεμάχια
Additives UNSCENTED
Contains Prallethrin 1,2% w/w (1,2g/100g).
Disclaimer Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Safety Warnings Use only as directed. Do not use in confined space. Keep the outer packaging throughout use for instructions and precautions. Do not obstruct the appliance with any object while it is in operation. Do not touch the appliance with metallic objects or wet hands. Remove or cover all fish tanks and pet cages before application. Turn off aquarium air-filter during use. When the vial is empty, unplug the appliance and replace it with a spare refill. Do not touch the nozzle. Do not use where food, feed or water could become contaminated. Antidote: No. Follow symptomatic treatment. Keep out of reach of children. Tel. Poison Centre: CYPRUS 1401. Contains distillates (petroleum), hydrotreated middle. May be fatal if swallowed and inhaled. Very harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep away from children. Keep in locked storage. First Aid Instructions: IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. DO NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water