Check if we deliver to your postcode

Bio Kill Original Insecticide 375 ml

Bio Kill Original acts efficiently, for up to 4 weeks, against all crawling and flying insects (Mosquitoes, flies, ants, cockroaches, moths, ticks, lice, fleas, silver fish, earwigs, beetles, bed bugs, mites, spiders, wasps, etc) and in all developmental stages. Fields of application: -Ideal for houses, food storage areas, hospitals, hotels and other commercial and industrial areas. -Ideal for the protection of textiles (carpets, curtains, etc). -When properly used it is not hazardous to humans or animals (homeothermic). Easy to wash. Neutral slightly aromatic odor does not stain, not flammable, no propellants. Biodegradable (according to OECD 302C).
Prepare Use Shake well approximately 15 seconds before use. Spray Bio Kill Original directly onto door and window frames, floors, walls, mattresses, light sources, animal stalls corners, joints gaps and cavities or the insects or pests directly. Mattresses must be completely dry before spraying and prior to use after treatment is completed. Cover food, birdcages, and aquaria before spraying. Effective protection can be reached by spraying 20% of the affected area. Repeat treatment after 4 weeks. For long lasting effect do not wash treated areas.
Country Cyprus
Net Contents 375 ml
Ingredients Active Ingredients: Permethrin (25:75) 0,25% w/w, emulsifiers and water up to 100%.
Important Notice Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Safety Warnings Precautions: Follow general rules on the use of insecticides. Do not drink or eat while spraying and wash hands well with water after use. Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from foodstuff. Do not spray directly on open wounds. Do no inhale spray mist and avoid skin contact. Toxic to fish and bees. Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term harmful effects in the aquatic environment. Do not empty into drainage and sewage ways. Do not spray surfaces that can be stained by water. Protects against frost. Recyclable PET bottle. Telephone Centre for Poisoning in Cyprus: 1401.