Eureka Disinfectant Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid 750 ml
Eliminates 99,9% of bacteria, according to Standards ΕΝ 1276, EN 13697 and EN 1650+A1. Effective even at 20°C
Usage instructions: For the everyday washing of kitchen utensils use it as usual, directly on a wet sponge or in a water basin. For action against bacteria and yeasts wet the sponge and squeeze it very well to remove water. Put on the sponge two tea spoons (about 11g) of the disinfectant dishwashing liquid, squeeze the sponge to create rich foam and wash t your kitchen utensils for 15 minutes before rinsing off. Repeat when you observe a foam decrease
Expiration date: 4 years after production date
The product contains among others: Under 5% amphoteric surfactants, EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid) and its salts. Minimum 15% but under 30%: anionic surfactants. Also contains: flavourings, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Surfactants (L-(+)-lactic acid 2,00g / 100g of product), Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-16-alkyldimethyl, chlorides 0,0128g / 100g of product, Didecyldimethylammonium chloride 0,0128g/100g of product, and Quaternary ammonium compounds, C12-14-alkyl[(ethylphenyl)methyl]dimethyl, chlorides 0,0128g/100g of product).
Ingredients include biokilling substances 5-chloro-2-methyl-2Η isophiazol-3-one, 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one. May cause an allergic reaction.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
WARNINGS: Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Read the label before using. Wash hands thoroughly after using. Avoid releasing in the environment. Wear personal protection for the eyes. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES: Rinse carefully with water for several minutes. If you're wearing contact lenses, remove them if easy. Continue rinsing. Immediately call POISON CONTROL CENTRE or a doctor. IN CASE OF INGESTION: Immediately call POISON CONTROL CENTRE or a doctor. If skin irritation is noticed: Consult/ Visit a doctor. Disposal of the container in accordance to all local, regional, national and international regulations. Ingredients include biokilling substances 5-chloro-2-methyl-2Η isophiazol-3-one, 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one. May cause an allergic reaction. POISON CONTROL CENTRE: GREECE: 2107793777/ CYPRUS: 1401