Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
CAUTION: Highly flammable aerosol. Container under pressure: May explode if heated. Do not expose to sunlight or temperatures over 50°C/122°F. Do not puncture or burn, even after use. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not inhale dust/fumes/gases/mist/ vapours/spray. Keep out of the reach of children. If you seek medical advice, keep the container or label of the product with you. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.