Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Do not light candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Store the candle upright. Do not use on hot surfaces (ie. televisions). Do not move or touch when lit or before liquid is solid. Do not allow the flame to touch the glass container. The glass will be hot during and after use. Do not use if the glass is damaged. Put out by lightly blowing on the candle. Always allow minimum 20cm of distance between lit candles. Do not use lid to put out candle. People with sensitivity to fragrances should use the product with caution. Air fresheners do not replace proper hygiene. Recycle when empty. Poison Emergency Centre Greece: 2107793777, Cyprus: 1401. KEEP AWAY FROM OTHER OBJECTS (ie matches). Do not add essential oils. Keep wick trimmed to 1cm to avoid excessive smoke. Never leave the candle lit unattended or near flammable materials for over 4 hours. Stop using when less than 1 cm of product remains, and do not let candle burn fully. Keep away from the reach of children. If you seek medical advice, keep the package or label with you. Contains Tetrahydrolinalool. May cause an allergic reaction. ATTENTION: READ THE SAFETY AND CAUTION TEXT BEFORE USE. KEEP FOR POTENTIAL REFERENCE. Not following the instructions may cause fire, wound or glass breaking. Place on a flat, heat resistant surface, away from currents.