Check if we deliver to your postcode

Casino Glass, Barbeque & Fireplace Cleaner 750 ml

Prepare Use Instructions: Turn the tip of the sprayer upwards. Spray directly or apply the detergent with a damp sponge. Let it act for 5 minutes to remove dirt. Wipe with a damp sponge. Make sure you rinse surfaces that come in contact with food well, with potable water. For a perfect finish, wipe with a soft, dry cloth. In case of persistent stains, repeat the process. It is recommended not to use an abrasive sponge. If you have any doubts do not hesitate to do a trial on a small surface in a hidden spot. For a fireplace glass it is more effective if the glass is warm. Avoid using on very hot glass. Do not use on aluminium, copper, or dyed surfaces. Rinse immediately in case of contact with non ferrous metals and other fragile surfaces. For grills and barbecue crates, refer to the manufacturer's instructions to find contraindications.
Country France
Net Contents 750 ml
Important Notice Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Safety Warnings CAUTION: May be corrosive to metals. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. If you seek medical advice, keep the container or label of the product with you. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep only in its original container. Do not inhale dust/fumes/gases/mist/ vapours/spray. Wear protective gloves/ clothes/ eye/face/hearing protection. In case of ingestion: Rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting. In case of contact with skin (or hair): Immediately remove all contaminated clothes. Rinse skin with water (or shower). In case of contact with eyes: Rinse carefully with water for several minutes. If you're wearing contact lenses, remove them if easy. Keep rinsing. Immediately call POISON CONTROL CENTRE/ a doctor. Absorb spillage to avoid material damage. Keep the container locked. Dispose of the product/ container accordingly.