Check if we deliver to your postcode

Bilson Mildew Remover 500 ml

701743
Air Max Mildew Remover immediately destroys mould, algae and moss on walls, floors and sealing joints, both indoor and outdoor. The unique spray and foam combination makes the Air Max Mildew Remover suitable both for treating large surfaces, as well as persistent stains and hard to reach places. Visible effect in 10 minutes.
Prepare Use For walls, floors and sealing joints in, among others bathrooms, kitchens, basements and garages. Also suitable for outdoor use, such as facades, balconies, sculptures, flower pots, etc. Do not remove mould and algae prior to treatment. Scrape off the moss layers. Prepare trigger by turning the nozzle. Avoid splashes: first prepare nozzle for use and only then spray. Put the nozzle at the desired position by opening or closing the cover. Use the spray (open cover) for large surfaces and use the foam (closed cover) for persistent stains and hard to reach places. Spray the surface from 3-5 cm and leave for 10 minutes. In case of persistent stains, repeat treatment after 10 minutes. Clean the treated surface thoroughly with a sponge and water. In case of elastic joints (eg silicone sealants) repeat the entire treatment (spraying and cleaning). Important: Avoid splashes on clothes, plants, metals, gloss paint and blinds. In the event of contact, immediately rinse with plenty of water. Light-coloured elastic joints and delicate tiles may discolour. Ensure proper ventilation during use. Before use, test on an inconspicuous place.
Country Germany
Storage Shelf life 12 months when stored upright in a dark place at 20 ° C. Once the package is opened, the minimum shelf life is limited.
Net Contents 500 ml
Ingredients Contains >=5% - <15% chloride-based bleaching agents, ,5% anionic surfactants, phosphonates.
Contains Contains sodium hypochlorite, solution, Sulfuric acid, mono-C8-10 alkyl esters, sodium salts. Disinfectant sodium hypochlorite 50g / 1.
Disclaimer Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Safety Warnings Caution: May be corrosive to metals. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Very toxic to aquatic organisms with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Do not breathe spray. Do not get in eyes, skin or on clothing. Avoid release into the environment. Wear protective gloves. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for a few minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: get medical advice / attention. Contains sodium hypochlorite, solution, Sulfuric acid, mono-C8-10 alkyl esters, sodium salts. Contact with acids liberates toxic gas. Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Tel. Poison Centre: 210779377. Disinfectant sodium hypochlorite 50g / 1.