Check if we deliver to your postcode

Tesco Limescale Toilet Gel 750 ml

787902
Tesco Limescale Remover Toilet Gel. Kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and fungi. Removes stains and dissolves 100% οf limescale.
Prepare Use Directions of use: Remove cap by squeezing pads on either side to unscrew. Always leave the toilet seat in the upright position. Direct carefully around the bowl and under the rim. Leave for at least 10 minutes to eliminate build-up of lime-scale. To remove stains, brush with a toilet brush and flush the toilet. Replace cap tightly after use. Safe for use with septic tanks. Care instructions: Use only in the toilet bowl. Do not use on stainless steel.
Country Belgium
Manufacturer Made in Belgium. Importer: C.A. Papaellinas Emporiki LTD, Post. Box 27879, 2433 Nicosia. Tel: 77000088.
Storage Keep bottle upright and store out of reach of children in a cool, dry place.
Net Contents 750 ml
Lot No No: B1139
Ingredients <5% Non-ionic Surfactants, Cationic Surfactants. Also contains: Disinfectant: Hydrochloric Acid 6.75g per 100g, Glycolic Acid 0.2g per 100g, Perfume. Complies with BS EN 1276, BS EN 13697, BS EN 14476.
Disclaimer Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Safety Warnings Danger! Contains Hydrochloric Acid, PEG-2 Oleamine. May be corrosive to metals. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Keep only in original packaging. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. If on skin (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower]. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call Poison Center/doctor. Absorb spillage to prevent material damage. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with the local requirements for domestic waste disposal.