Klinex Chlorine with lemon scent. Cleans, whitens and disinfects.
Areas of the house: Klinex insoluble bleach disinfects sanitary ware and drains. Solution consisting of 1 ½ glass (300 ml) Klinex bleach and water up to a final amount of 5 kg, cleans and disinfects tiles, sinks, sanitary ware, surfaces, enamels, molds, marbles and mosaics. Leave for 30 minutes to disinfect the surface with mold. For very dirty surfaces, clean before disinfection. Avoid using insoluble product on metal, painted and worn enamel surfaces. Wash hands after use.
Contains among others: <5% Chlorine-based bleaching agents, Parfum. Disinfectant Agent: Sodium Hypochlorite 2.6% per 100g.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic organisms. Toxic to aquatic organisms, with long-term effects. It can corrode metals. Caution! Do not use in combination with other products. Dangerous gases (chlorine) may be released. Keep out of reach of children. Keep only in the original package. Wear protective gloves / eye protection / face protection. Avoid release into the environment. IF SWALLOWED: Call a Poison Control Center or a physician immediately. Rinse your mouth. Do not induce vomiting. IF IN EYES: Rinse thoroughly with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Collect the spilled amount. Disposal of the container in accordance with local legislation. It is preferable to use the product before passing 1 year since its production. Tel. Poison Center (CY) 1401.