Contains as a preservative the biocidal substances 5-chloro-2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one, 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one. May cause allergies
Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. Harmful to aquatic organisms, with long-term effects. Away from children. Wear eye protection. In case of contact with eyes: Rinse thoroughly with water for several minutes. If there are contact lenses, remove them if easy. Keep rinsing. Call 1401 Poison Center or a doctor immediately. Wash your hands thoroughly after handling. In case of ingestion. Call 1401 Poison Center or a doctor immediately. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/ regional/national/ international regulations.