Check if we deliver to your postcode

Tesco Disinfectant Liquid 1 L

797497
Tesco Thick Disinfectant Pine 1 Litre. Kills 99.9% of bacteria. Powerful formula. For use around the home.
Prepare Use To remove cap: Place bottle on a firm flat surface. Squeeze grips on cap and turn anti-clockwise. To replace cap: Place bottle on a firm flat surface. Replace cap and turn clockwise until a click is heard. Check the cap is closed. To bleach whites: Dilute 50 ml of bleach in 10 L of cold water (don't add neat bleach directly to clothes). Soak for a short time, then rinse thoroughly. Use half strength if soaking overnight. Sinks and basins: Direct neat down waste pipe to keep germ free. Leave for 15 minutes then rinse away. Toilets: Direct neat bleach around bowl and leave for 15 minutes for maximum disinfection before flushing. Alternatively direct bleach around the bowl last thing at night to keep clean and disinfected. Work surfaces, floors, patios, bins: Dilute 100 ml of bleach in 5 L of water. Allow surfaces to dry. Safe for use with septic tanks. Do not use on any metals or enameled baths. Do not use on fabrics which have the 'Do not bleach' symbol, or are wool, silk, or have a special finish. Do not use on furnishings or carpets as damage may result. Always wipe up any spillage immediately and rinse affected areas with clean water. This product is not suitable for sterilizing baby feeding equipment. Do not use undiluted anywhere except in the toilet bowl and in drains. For man-made work surfaces, follow manufacturer's cleaning instructions
Country UK
Storage Keep bottle upright and store out of reach of children in a cool dry place.
Net Contents 1 L
Lot No No: B1144
Ingredients Ingredients: <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants. Also contains: Disinfectant: Benzalkonium Chloride 1.27g per 100g, Perfume, Limonene. Complies with BS EN 1276.
Disclaimer Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Safety Warnings

Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Avoid release to the environment. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local requirements on waste disposal. Cyprus Poison Center Tel: 1401