We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months as it contains small parts that may be ingested and/ or inhaled. Choking hazard. Colours and designs may vary from those appearing on package. Please remove all plastic connections and other pieces that are not part of the toy before giving the product to a child. Read and keep for future reference. WASTE OF ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT (DIRECTIVE 2012/19/EU). The crossed-out bin symbol on the appliance indicates that at the end of the lifespan and function of the product, the product must be collected separately from other waste. Therefore, the user must deliver the appliance at the end of its lifespan at special electrical and electronic device waste points. Alternatively, (a) the user may return the appliance at the distributor under the condition that they will be purchasing new equipment of equivalent type according to Article 5, b, (b) the user may replace their equipment without charge under the condition that it falls in the category of very small Electrical and Electronic appliances (no external dimension more than 25 cm) at retail shops with sales areas relating to Electrical and Electronic appliances of at least 400m2, according to Article 5, c. Appropriate collection of waste, their disposal as recyclable products and their processing and disposal following environmental protection contributes to the avoidance of negative consequences on the environment as well as health, and supports the recycling of products from which the equipment is made of. Illegal disposal of the product by the user will inflict penalties applicable as per the regulations and legislation that apply. For further information related to the waste collection systems, contact the responsible local authorities. INFORMATION ON BATTERY RECYCLING: The crossed-out bin symbol on the appliance indicates that batteries should not be disposed with household waste as they contain substances that may be harmful to the environment and health. Dispose of dead batteries at special collection points or recycling stations. The placement and replacement of batteries must be done by an adult. WARNINGS RELATED TO BATTERIES- The leakage of battery fluid may cause injury and damage to the product and surrounding space. If battery leakage occurs, thoroughly wash the skin that came into contact with it and take care so that it does not come into contact with eyes, ears, nose or mouth. We recommend using alkaline batteries. Batteries must be replaced by an adult. Always use new batteries. -You should not mix different type batteries, or old with new batteries. -Remove old batteries from the product. -Do not use rechargeable batteries. -Remove batteries if the product will not be used for a long period. Place the batteries according to indicated polarity. If the product causes electrical interference, remove it from other appliances. You should not recharge non rechargeable batteries. Only use the battery type indicated on the appliance. You should not short-circuit the battery poles. Do not throw batteries in fire. Leakage or explosion danger. Keep children away from batteries. Choking hazard. WARNING: Immediately dispose of dead batteries. Keep new or dead batteries away from children. If you realise that a battery has been ingested or has entered the body of the child, immediately seek medical assistance.