Philips Multigroom Kit 8 In 1 Rechargable, 60min Autonomy, 7 Cutting Settings CE
All in one trimmer, series 3000, with self-sharpening blades, remains as sharp as day 1, even after 3 years of use. Contents: the appliance, trimmer, nose & ear trimmer, 2 stubble combs (1mm & 2mm), 3 hair combs (9mm – 16 mm), adjustable beard comb 3mm – 7mm, storage pouch.
- Up to 60 minutes run time
- Rinseable attachments
- Impact-resistant combs.
For further information and instructions please read the instruction manual in the package.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
Important safety information: Read this important information carefully before you use the appliance and its accessories and save it for future reference. The accessories supplied may vary for different products.
Danger: Keep the supply unit dry.
- To charge the battery, only use the detachable supply unit (A00390) provided with the appliance.
- The supply unit contains a transformer. Do not cut off the supply unit to replace it with another plug, as this causes a hazardous situation.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Always check the appliance before you use it. Do not use the appliance if it is damaged, as this may cause injury. Always replace a damaged part with one of the original type.
- Do not open the appliance to replace the rechargeable battery.
- This appliance is not washable. Never immerse the appliance in water and do not rinse it under the tap (Fig.1).
- Only use this appliance for its intended purpose as shown in the user manual.
- For hygienic reasons, the appliance should only be used by one person.
- Never use compressed air, scouring pads, abrasive cleaning agents or aggressive liquids such as petrol or acetone to clean the appliance.
- Do not use the supply unit in or near wall sockets that contain an electric air freshener to prevent irreparable damage to the supply unit.
Electromagnetic fields (EMF): This Philips appliance complies with all applicable standards and regulations regarding exposure to electromagnetic fields.
- This symbol means that this product shall not be disposed of with normal household waste(2012/19/EU)(Fig. 2).
- This symbol means that this product contains a built-in rechargeable battery which shall not be disposed of with normal household waste(2006/66/EC). Please take your product to an official collection point or a Philips service center to have a professional remove the rechargeable battery.
- Follow your country's rules for the separate collection of electrical and electronic products and rechargeable batteries. Correct disposal helps prevent negative consequences for the environment and human health. Only remove the rechargeable battery when you discard the product. Before you remove the battery, make sure that the product is disconnected from the wall socket and that the battery is completely empty.
- Take any necessary safety precautions when you handle tools to open the appliance and when you dispose of the rechargeable battery.
1. Check if there are screws in the back or front of the appliance. If so, remove them.
2. Remove the back and/or front panel of the appliance with a screwdriver. If necessary, also remove additional screws and/or parts until you see the printed circuit board with the rechargeable battery.
3. Remove the rechargeable battery.