Quest Pancake And Crepe Maker 1000 Watt, 30 cm Non-Stick Plate, CE
You can use this Quest pancake and crepe maker to prepare delicious Fresh Crepes and much more! Omelettes, pancakes, blinis, tortillas, roti, and more can all be prepared. Includes: wooden spatula and wooden batter spreader. The included T-stick batter spreader helps to spread your mixture on the non-stick surface.
- 30 cm non-stick heating plate,
- Adjustable temperature dial,
- On/off indicator lights,
- Non-slip feet and
- Cord storage.
- AC 220-240 V / 50 Hz,
- Rated Power: 1000 W,
- Cord length: 0.73m approx.
For further information and instructions please read the instruction manual in the package.
1 Piece/ Τεμάχιο
Item Number: 35540
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
Plastic bags may be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and children. Important! Safety instructions:
Read this manual before using this appliance.
Warning! Read all safety warnings and instructions failure to follow the warnings and instructions listed below may result in electric shock, fire and/or injury.
-The intended use of this appliance is explained in this manual. The use of accessories other than those recommended in this manual may present a risk of personal injury.
-Always check the mains voltage corresponds to the voltage on the rating plate.
- Always turn the power off at the power outlet before you insert or remove a plug. Remove by grasping the plug – do not pull on the cord.
- Do not use this appliance in conjuction with a timer.
- Turn the power off and remove the plug when the appliance is not in use and before cleaning.
- Do not use your appliance with an extension cord unless this cord has been checked and tested by a qualified technician or service person.
- Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Never leave an appliance unattended when in use.
- Do not use an appliance for any purpose other than its intended use.
- Do not place an appliance on or near a hot gas flame, electric element or any other appliance.
- Do not let the power cord of an appliance hand over the edge of a table or bench top or touch any hot surfaces.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damage has malfunctioned or has been damaged in any manner. In order to avoid the risk of an electric shock, never try to repair the appliance yourself. Take it to an authorized service station for examination and repair.
- Do not use outdoors or for commercial purpose.
- Children should be supervised at all times when near this appliance.
- Do not use in the immediate vicinity of a swimming pool, bath tub or shower.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or any other liquid.
Before the first use: Remove all packaging materials. Clean the baking plates with a damp cloth or sponge. Slightly grease the baking plates with a little cooking oil. Take care to prevent water from running into the appliance.
Plastic bag can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, please keep this bag away from babies and children.
Information on Waste Disposal for Consumers of Electrical & Electronic Equipment:
This symbol indicated that this product should not be treated as normal household waste and it should be recycled. Please take it to your nearest collection facility or for further details contact your local council.