Built to perform day after day. 1) With multi-layered SteamGlide soleplate. For increased scratch resistance, ensuring long-lasting performance. Superior Anti-scratch soleplate lasts 4x longer*. 2) Up to 150 g of powerful steam boost: Penetrates deeper into the fabric to easily remove stubborn creases. 3)Built-in calc-clean: For extending iron’s lifetime for years.
Features and Specifications:
-Power: 2400 W
-40 g / min Continues steam
-150 g Steam boost
-320 ml Water tank
-Extra large filling door
*Tested vs Philips non-stick soleplate.
For further information and instructions please read the instruction manual in the package.
Made in Indonesia. Philips Consumer Lifestyle B.V. Tussendiepen 4 9206 AD Drachten The Netherlands. PHILIPS ELLAS A.E.V.E. Tzavella 1-3, P.O.Box 15231, Chalandri, Greece, Tel.: +30 21 0616 2000.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
Read this important information carefully before you use the appliance and save it for future reference.
This appliance has been designed for domestic use only. Any commercial use, inappropriate use or failure to comply with the introductions, the manufacturer accepts no responsibility and the guarantee will not apply.
Danger: Never immerse the appliance in water.
- Check if the voltage indicated on the appliance corresponds to the local mains voltage before you connect the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance if the plug, the mains cord or the appliance itself shows visible damage, or if the appliance functions abnormally in any way, or if the appliance has been dropped or leaks.
- Do not immerse the iron or (for cordless iron) base in water.
- If the mains cord is damaged, you must have it replaced by Philips, or a service centre, authorised by Philips or similarly qualified persons n order to avoid a hazard.
- Never leave the appliance unattended when it is connected to the mains.
- Always unplug the appliance from the socket outlet before you fill the water reservoir.
- Cordless iron must only be used with the base provided.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and if they understand the hazard involved.
- Do not allow children to play with the appliance.
- Older children aged 8 or over are only allowed to clean the appliance and perform the Calc-Clean procedure under supervision.
- Keep the iron and its mains cord out of the reach of children less than 8 years of age when the appliance is switched on or cooling down.
- Always place the base (cordless iron) and use the iron on a stable, level and horizontal surface.
- The appliance must be used and placed on a flat, stable, heat-resistant surface. When you place iron on its heel or its stand, make sure that the surface on which you plate it is stable.
- Do not let the mains cord come into contact with the hot soleplate of the iron.
- (For cordless iron) Do not do ironing with the base attached to the iron. Otherwise, the supply cord will easily get damaged. The steam iron is designed for cordless ironing only.
Caution: Hot surface (Fig.1)
- Surfaces are liable to get hot during use (for irons with ‘hot’ symbol market on the appliance).
- Only connect the appliance to an earthed wall socket.
- Check the mains cord regularly for possible damage.
- Fully unwind the mains cord before you plug it in the socket.
- The soleplate of the iron can become extremely hot and may cause burns if touched.
- Descale the iron regularly according to the instructions in chapter ‘Cleaning and maintenance’ in the user manual.
- When you have finished ironing when clean the appliance, when you leave the iron even for a short while: set the steam control to the ‘dry ironing’ position, put the iron on its heel and remove the mains plug from the wall socket.
- Do not put perfume, vinegar, starch, descaling agents, ironing aids or other chemicals in the water tank.
Electromagnetic fields (EMF)
This Philips appliance complies with all applicable standards and regulations regarding exposure to electromagnetic fields.
Recycling: - This symbol (Fig.2, the crossed-out wheelie bin symbol) means that this product shall not be disposed of with normal household waste (2012/19/EU). – Follow your country’s rules for the separate collection of electrical and electronic products. Correct disposal helps prevent negative consequences for the environment and human health.