Matestar Patinum Eco Electric Iron 2600 Watt, 22 g / min, 380 ml Water Tank CE
MateStar platinum iron has many functions such as temperature regulating, spraying, filling water, dry ironing, variable steam, steam ironing, bursting steam, dry ironing, self cleaning, anti-drop, anti calc and automatic shut off. And it with characteristics: luxury shape, high heat efficiency, easy using, good ironing result, work saving and time saving, and so on.
Vertical steam for hanging fabrics, max continues steam 22 g/min, Water tank capacity 380 ml, ceramic coating soleplate. Also it has spray nizzle, control knob and LED display model.
Main technical parameters: Rated voltage: 220-240 V, Rated frequency: 50/60 Hz, Rated power 2200-2600 W.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
Please read the instruction manual carefully before using the appliances and keep it for future use.
- Please read all the owner’s manual before use the product.
- Use the distilled or boiled water only. Do not fill in with any other liquid except water.
- The iron must not be left unattended while it is connected to the supply mains.
- The plug must be removed from the socket before the water reservoir is filled with water.
- When the iron used, must set stable surfaces.
- The iron can’t be used if it’s broken or destroyed after falling down. The appliance is not be used by children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instructions.
- Children being supervised not to play with the appliance.
- Make sure that the applied voltage is same as the rating voltage, and the socked has effective earth connection.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- This iron is for household only.
- Do not immerse the iron into any liquid for cleaning.
- Do not touch the hot metal part, hot water, or steam to avoid scalding.