For further information and instructions please read the instruction manual in the package.
Made in China. SEB GROUPE GREECE A.E. Kavalieratou 7, 145, 64 k. Kifisia. Tel.: 2106371251.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
Please read the instructions for use carefully before using your appliance for the first time and retain them for future reference: KRUPS cannot accept any liability for noncompliant appliance use.
- Check that your power supply voltage corresponds to that shown on the appliance (alternating current only). Any error in plugging in your appliance may cause irreversible damage and invalidate the guarantee.
- Given the diverse standards in effect, if the appliance is used in a country other than that in which it is purchased, have it checked by an Approved Service Agent.
- Do not use the appliance if it has been dropped and there is visible damage to it (e.g. the protection panel), or if it fails to function normally. In this case, it must be sent to an approved service centre.
- If the power cable is damaged it must be replaced by the manufacturer, an approved service centre or a similarly qualified person, to avoid danger.
- Always unplug the appliance as soon as you stop using it, if you leave it unattended or during assembly, disassembly or cleaning.
- This appliance shall not be used by children. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children.
- This appliance may be used by persons with a lack of experience and knowledge or reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, as long as they are supervised or have been instructed about using the appliance safely and are fully aware of the dangers involved.
- Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the appliance and do not use it as a toy.
- Please handle the knife with care when the container is empty and during cleaning, as the blades are very sharp.
- This appliance is not intended to be used by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capacities, or persons lacking in experience or knowledge, unless they are supervised or have been instructed about using the appliance by a person responsible for their security.
- Your appliance is for domestic culinary use only (for use inside the home only). It has not been designed to be used in the following circumstances, which are not covered by the Guarantee: in kitchen areas reserved for staff in shops, offices and other professional environments, on farms, by clients of hotels, motels and other residential environments and in guest rooms or similar accommodation.
- In the interests of safety, only use KRUPS accessories and spare parts designed for your appliance.
- Warning: Any misuse would lead to potential injury.
- Warning: The appliance must not be immersed in water or any other liquid.
Caution: wait until the blades have completely stopped before removing the lid (A).The coffee-grinder should be unplugged before removing the lid (A).
Recycling: Let's all help protect the environment!
Your appliance contains valuable materials which can be recover or recycled. Take it to a local civic waste collection point.
Plastic bags may be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and children.