Philips hair clipper easy even haircut with Trim-n-Flow technology. Designed to prevent cut hairs and from getting stuck within the comb. It has DualCut technology – double-sharpened blades for 2 times faster cutting.
- Zero maintenance: Self-sharpening blades, quick release washable blades, no oiling needed.
- Up to 75 min cordless use after an 8hr charge.
- Corded and cordless use.
- Stainless steel blades.
- 13 lock-in length settings: 0.5 to 23 mm.
For further information and instructions please read the instruction manual in the package.
Made in Indonesia. Philips Consumer Lifestyle B.V. Tussendiepen 4 9206 AD Drachten The Netherlands. PHILIPS ELLAS A.E.V.E. Tzavella 1-3, P.O.Box 15231, Chalandri, Greece, Tel.: +30 21 0616 2000.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
Important safety information: Read this important information carefully before you use the appliance and its accessories and save it for future reference. The accessories supplied may vary for different products.
- Keep the supply unit dry (Fig. 1).
- To charge the battery, only use the detachable supply unit (HQ850) provided with the appliance.
- The supply unit contains a transformer. Do not cut off the supply unit to replace it with another plug, as this causes a hazardous situation.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazard involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Always check the appliance before you use it. Do not use the appliance if it is damaged, as it may cause injury. Always replace a damaged part with one of original type.
- Do not open the appliance to replace the rechargeable battery.
- This appliance is not washable. Never immerse the appliance in water and do not rinse it under the tap (Fig.1).
- Only use this appliance for its intended purpose as shown in the user manual.
- For hygienic reasons, the appliance should only be used by one person.
- Never use compressed air, scouring pads, abrasive cleaning agents or aggressive liquids such as petrol or acetone to clean the appliance.
- Do not use the supply unit in or near wall sockets that contain an electric air freshener to prevent irreparable damage to the supply unit.
Electromagnetic Fields (EMF)
This Philips appliance complies with all applicable standards and regulations regarding exposure to electromagnetic fields.
- This appliance is waterproof (Fig. 2). It is suitable for use in the bath or shower and for cleaning under the tap. For safety reasons, the appliance can therefore only be used without cord.
- The appliance is suitable for mains voltages ranging from 100 to 240 volts.
- The supply unit transforms 100 – 240 volts to a safe low voltage of less than 24 volts.
- Maximum noise level: Lc = 75 dB(A).
- This symbol means that this product shall not be disposed of with normal household waste (2012/19/EU)(Fig. 3).
- This symbol means that this product contains a built-in rechargeable battery which shall not be disposed of with normal household waste (Fig. 4)(2006/66/EC). We strongly advise you to take your product to an official collection point or a Philips service centre to have a professional remove the rechargeable battery.
- Follow your country’s rules for the separate collection of electrical and electronical products and rechargeable batteries. Correct disposal helps prevent negative consequences for the environment and human health.
Removing the rechargeable battery: Only remove the rechargeable battery when you discard the appliance. Before you remove the battery, make sure that the appliance is disconnected form the wall socket and that the battery is completely empty. Take any necessary safety precautions when you handle tools to open the appliance and when you dispose of the rechargeable battery.
- Check if there are screws in the back or front of the appliance. If so, remove them.
- Remove the back and/or front panel of the appliance with a screwdriver. If necessary, also remove additional screws and/or parts until you see the printed circuit board with the rechargeable battery.
- Remove the rechargeable battery.
Plastic bag can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, please keep this bag away from babies and children.