Quest Power Blender 2000 Watt, 2 L Capacity, 9 Speeds, 25000 RPM CE
Create soup, smoothies, juices and shakes. Blend the healthy way. Prepare fresh, healthy homemade soup or blend smoothies, juice or shakes in minutes. Main components and standard accessories: lid lock, measuring jug, blade, tamper, control panel, motor base, lid, handle, motor boy, rubber feet.
- 2.0 L capacity jug
- Fast high speed blend
- Digital timer display
- Speed indicator light
- Pulse switch
- Nine rotary speed control setting - Nine speed to easily blend fruit, vegetables, nuts and ice.
- Unique SUS blending nlade.
- Crushes ice effortlessly
- Over heat protection
- Size 19 x 21 x 52 cm approx
Specifications: - Voltage: AC 220-240V ~ 50 Hz,
- Rated Power: 2000 Watt
- Cord Length: 1.0 m Approx.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
Plastic bags may be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and children. Important! Safety instructions:
Read this manual before using this appliance.
Warning! Read all safety warnings and instructions failure to follow the warnings and instructions listed below may result in electric shock, fire and/or injury.
-The intended use of this appliance is explained in this manual. The use of accessories other than those recommended in this manual may present a risk of personal injury.
-Always check the mains voltage corresponds to the voltage on the rating plate.
- The intended use of this appliance is explained in this manual. The use of accessories other than those recommended in this manual may present a risk of personal injury.
- Do not use this appliance if the cord or plug is damaged. Dispose of responsibility.
- Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter.
- To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not put the motor base into water or other liquid. To disconnect, turn any control to “off”, then remove plug from wall outlet by pulling the plug, not the cord.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Keep hands and utensils away from moving blades or discs while processing food to reduce the risk of severe injury to persons or damage to the Food Processor. A scraper or spatula may be used but must be used only when the Food Processor is not running.
- Avoid contacting moving parts.
- Never feed food by hand. Always use food pusher provided.
- Before removing the lid from the jar from the power unit, switch off the unit, wait until the blades have come to a complete stop.
- Do not use fingers to scrape food away from the discharge disc while appliance is operating.
- Be certain lid is securely locked into place before operating appliance.
- Be sure to switch off the appliance after each use of your food processor. Make sure the motor stops completely before disassembling.
- Do not put your fingers or other objects into the unit opening while it is in operation. If food becomes lodged in opening, use food pusher or another piece of fruit or vegetable to push it down. When this method is not possible, turn the motor off and disassemble to remove the remaining food.
- Do not attempt to override any cover interlock mechanism.
- The metal blades and disks are extremely sharp, handle with care. Always hold the blade assembly by the finger grip or stem, away from the cutting edge, both when handling and cleaning.
- To reduce the risk of injury, never place processing bade or cycle blade on drive shaft without the processing jar locked properly in place.
- Do not leave this appliance unattended during use.
- Always disconnect the appliance from the supply if it is left unattended and before assembling, disassembling or cleaning.
- So not use outdoors.
- Caution: never immerse in water, unplug before inserting or removing parts.
- CAUTION: DO NOT OPEN THE LID UNTIL BLADES STOP.
- Appliances can be used by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and if they understand the hazard involved. Children shall nor play with the appliance.
- This appliance shall not be used by children. Keep the appliance and cord out of reach of children.
- Do not use this appliance if the cable or plug is damaged. Dispose of responsibility.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- The operating times and speed settings for accessories should be given in this manual if supplied with this product.
- Care shall be taken when handling the sharp cutting blades, emptying the bowl and during cleaning.
- Warning: pulse switch will continue to operate when power switch is in the off mode.
Information on Waste Disposal for Consumers of Electrical & Electronic Equipment:
This symbol (the crossed-out wheelie bin symbol) indicated that this product should not be treated as normal household waste and it should be recycled. Please take it to your nearest collection facility or for further details contact your local council.
Plastic bags may be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and children.