Quest Nutri-Q Turbo Chopper 260 Watt, 0.5 L Capacity , Stainless Steel Blades CE
The Quest Nutri-Q turbo chopper is a versatile addition to aid preparing healthy ingredients, salads, dips and dressings as part of a healthy lifestyle. Easy to operate, simply add your ingredients, attach the lid, and press down to operate. For tougher ingredients or a faster operation just press the turbo button. Parts: Main body, locking lid, S/S blades, 0.5 L bowl and non-slip base / bowl lid.
- 0.5 L capacity,
- 2 speeds (with turbo),
- Stainless steel cutting blades,
- Non-slip base,
- Locking lid,
- Press down to chop,
- Use turbo button for tougher ingredients,
- Dishwasher safe removable parts.
Specifications: Voltage: AC 220-240V / 50Hz, Rated power: 260 W, Cord length: 1.0m approx.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
Plastic bags may be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and children. Important! Safety instructions:
Read this manual before using this appliance.
Warning! Read all safety warnings and instructions failure to follow the warnings and instructions listed below may result in electric shock, fire and/or injury.
-The intended use of this appliance is explained in this manual. The use of accessories other than those recommended in this manual may present a risk of personal injury.
-Always check the mains voltage corresponds to the voltage on the rating plate.
Risk of electric shock!
- To avoid potentially fatal risks, arrange for a defective power plug and / or cable to be replaced at once by qualified technician.
- Unplug the universal food processor from the socket if you notice any faulty operation and when you decide to clean it.
- Always remove the power cable from the socket by pulling on the plug, do not pull on the cable itself.
- Do not crease or crimp the power cable and place the power cable in such a way to prevent anyone from stepping or tripping over it.
- Do not submerse the motor block of the universal food processor in liquids at any time and do not permit liquids to penetrate into the housing of the motor block.
- The multi-purpose chopper is intended exclusively for the processing of small quantities of boneless foodstuffs or for the whipping cream.
- This universal food processor is also designed exclusively for use in private households.
- Never subject the appliance to moisture and do not use it outdoors. If by chance liquids do enter into the housing, unplug the appliance from the power socket immediately and have it repaired by a qualified electrician.
- Never grasp the universal food processor, the power cable or the plug with wet hands.
- Should the power cable or motor block become damaged, arrange for the universal food processor to be repaired by a qualified electrician before using it again. Do not open the motor block housing of the universal food processor. Should you do so, appliance safety can no longer be assured.
- Separate your universal food processor from the mains supply immediately after use. The appliance is completely free of electrical power only when you unplug it.
RISK OF INJURY!
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance should not be made by children.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Handle the extremely sharp blade with caution, it can cause injuries. Reassemble the universal food processor after using and cleaning it so that you do not injure yourself with the blade. Keep the blade out of the reach of children.
- Never attempt to remove foodstuffs from the bowl as long as the blade is still running.
RISK OF INJURY!
- Before removing the motor bloc, wait until the knife has stop rotating. Never try to grasp the rotating knife blade! Risk of serious injury!
RISK OF FIRE!
- Do not run the universal food processor for more than 1 minute at a time. After this period allow it to cool down.
- Pay heed to the table regarding the filling quantities given in the chapter “Chopping”. Exceeding these may cause foodstuffs to spill out.
- Do not clean the motor block in the dish-washer, doing so would damage it.
RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY!
- Never attempt to remove food from the bowl when the blade is still in motion. Contents could shoot and make mess.
o Wait until the blade has stopped rotating.
o Lift the motor block from the lid collar.
o Remove the lid.
- To avoid injuries exercise caution when handling the extremely sharp blade. Keep the blade out of reach of children. Reassemble the universal food processor after using and clean it so that you do not injure yourself on the exposed blade.
RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY!
Always remove the plug from the power socket before cleaning the universal food processor.
Under no circumstances may the appliance be immersed in water or held under running water during cleaning.
Information on Waste Disposal for Consumers of Electrical & Electronic Equipment:
This symbol indicated that this product should not be treated as normal household waste and it should be recycled. Please take it to your nearest collection facility or for further details contact your local council.
Plastic bags may be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and children.