Quest Nutri-Q Blender With Grinder 500 Watt, 1.5 L Capacity, 2 Speed Setting CE
Chop, mix, blend. The Quest Nutri-Q blender is a versatile addition to aid a healthy lifestyle. The powerful motor allows ice or frozen fruit to be blended quickly and easily. The stainless steel blades enable efficient grinding of coffee beans, nuts or whole spices. Smoothies, milk or protein shakes can be enjoyed along with salsa, sauces or vegetable juices. All removable parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe. Extract maximum nutrition.
Features: - 1.5 L blender jug, - Coffee, nut, spice grinder attachment, - 2 Speed settings & pulse function, - Dishwasher safe parts, - BPA free containers, - Safety locking system, - Crushes ice effortlessly, - Stainless steel blades, - Lid refill opening.
Specifications: - Voltage: AC 220-240V~50Hz, - Rated Power: 500 W, - Cord Length: 1.0 m Approx, Non-slip rubber feet.
Box contents: Grinded attachment, Grinder blade & base, Measuring cup, Jug lid, Blender jug, Motor unit, Control dial.
Product may very slightly from the image shown. Specifications will however remain the same.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
Important! Safety instructions:
Read this manual before using this appliance.
Warning! Read all safety warnings and instructions failure to follow the warnings and instructions listed below may result in electric shock, fire and/or injury.
- The intended use of this appliance is explained in this manual. The use of accessories other than those recommended in this manual may present a risk of personal injury.
- Always check the mains voltage corresponds to the voltage on the rating plate.
- Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunction or has been damaged in any manner. Return the appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair or adjustment.
- If the cord or plug is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Avoid contacting the moving parts.
- Keep hands and utensils out of the container while blending to reduce the risk of severe injury to persons or damage to the blender. A scraper may be used but must be used only when the blender is not running.
- The use if attachments not recommended or sold by manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock or injury.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning. To disconnect, turn any control “off”, then remove plug from wall outlet by grasping the plug, not the cord.
- To reduce the risk of injury, never place blade assembly on motor unit without the jar properly attached.
- Do not leave the machine on unattended.
- When removing the blender from the motor unit, wait until the blades have completely stopped.
- Always operate blender with cover on place.
- Always use the appliances on a secure, dry level surface.
- Never place this appliance on or near a hot gas or an electric burner or where it could touch to a heated appliance.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not use appliance for other than its intended use.
- Be care of potential injury from misuse.
- Care shall be taken when handling the sharp cutting blades, emptying the bowl and during cleaning.
- Be careful if hot liquid is poured into the food processor or blender as sudden steaming may occur.
- Always disconnect the appliance from the supply if it is left unattended and before assembling, disassembling or cleaning.
- Switch off the appliance and disconnect from supply before changing accessories.
- This appliance shall not be used by children. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children.
- Appliances can be used by persons with reduce physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and if they understand the hazard involved.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
Household use only.
Before the first use: Check that all parts are complete and not damaged. Choose the appropriate attachment to perform your desired task. The blender attachment is suitable for blending fruit or vegetable or crushing ice, while the grinder attachment for grinding coffee. Clean the attachment according to the section “CLEANING AND MAINTANCE”.
Warning: The blade is sharp, handle with great care and ensure that you unplug the appliance from outlet before assembling and removing parts.
Note: There is a safety interlock device at the bottom of jar, if the jar is not assembled in place, the blender will not operate. The blender is not applicable for beating egg white, mashing potatoes, mixing dough, extracting juice from fruit and vegetable.
Warning: - Never operate the appliance continuously for more than a maximum of 3 minutes per session. – Blades are very sharp. Handle with care. – Do not operate without the jar cover in place. – Do not disassemble the jar bowl from the jar base or bowl base in general condition.
This symbol (the crossed-out wheelie bin symbol) indicated that this product should not be treated as normal household waste and it should be recycled. Please take it to your nearest collection facility or for further details contact your local council.
Plastic bags may be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and children.