Matestar Stainless Steel Contact Grill 2000 Watt, Non Stick Plates CE
Stainless steel contact grill with variable working positions. It can be used as a grill and sandwich press. It has 3 working positions, variable temperature control and non-stick ceramic coated grill plates for healthy grilling without fat. Grilling position and full 180 degree opening for BBQ position. Variable temperature control 180-240 °C, power indicator and ready to grill light. Push the button easy to open 180 degree. Drip cup for the oil and fat.
- 4-slice contact grill
- 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz, Effect 2000
- Non-stick ceramic coating plate for easy cleaning
- Adjustable temperature control knob
- Floating hinge system automatically adjusts to any size of toaster, meat or snack
- Power on & ready lights
- Open 180 degree as open grill
- Oil tray inside
- Cool-touch safe handle
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
Read all instructions before operating and save for future reference.
- This appliance is for household use only. Do not use this appliance for other than its intended use. Do not use outdoors.
- Do not leave the appliance unattended when in use. Young children or infirm persons should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with or misuse the appliance.
- Do not touch hot surfaces, use the handle to lift the top plate.
- Always use the Grill on a dry level surface.
- Do not place this appliance on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or where it could touch a heated oven.
- When using this appliance, provide adequate air space above and on all sides for circulation.
- On surfaces where heat may cause a problem, an insulting mat is recommended.
- Do let the cord hang over the edge of a table or counter, touch hot surfaces or become knotted.
- Do not immerse cord, plug or appliance in water or any other liquid.
- Always turn the power off at the power outlet and then remove the plug before attempting to move the appliance is not in use and before cleaning or storing.
- Do not use harsh abrasives, caustic cleaners or oven cleaners when cleaning this appliance.
- Regularly inspect the supply cord, plug and actual appliance for any damage. If found damaged in any way, immediately cease use of the appliance and return the entire appliance to the nearest authorized service centre for examination, replacement or repair.
- The installation of a residual current device (safety switch) is recommended to provide additionally safety protection when using electrical appliances. It is advisable that a safely switch with a rated residual operating current hot exceeding 30mA be installed in the electrical circuit supplying the appliance. See your electrician for professional advice.
Remove any promotional materials and packaging materials before use. Check that the cooking plates are clean and free of dust. If necessary, wipe over with a damp cloth. Plastic bags may be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and children.