Cordless electric kettle that has quick fill, filter, large opening/easy to clean, stainless steel button, scale on both sides, auto-off safety functions, 360◦ cordless.
Technical data: Electrical connection: 220-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz, Output: 2000-2400 W, Appliance height: 265 mm, Appliance width: 230 mm, Appliance depth: 152 mm, Water capacity: 1.7 L.
For further information and instructions please read the instruction manual in the package.
Made in China. Robert Bosch Hausgeräte GmbH Carl-Wery-Straße 34, 81739 München, Germany.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
Safety Instructions: Please read and follow the operating instructions carefully and keep them for later reference. Enclose these instructions when you give this appliance to someone else. This appliance is intended only for domestic use.
- Danger of electric shock!
- Only use the appliance indoors at room temperature and up to 2000 m above sea level. The appliance may only be connected to a power supply with alternating current via a correctly installed socket with earthing. Ensure that the protective conductor system of the domestic supply has been correctly installed.
- Connect and operate the appliance only according to the type plate specifications. To avoid potentialhazards, repairs such as replacing a damaged cable must only be carried out by our customer service personnel!
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and by persons with reduce physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and if they understand the hazards involved. Keep children under 8 years of age away from the appliance and connecting cable and do not allow them to use the appliance. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children unless they are older than 8 years and supervised.
- Avoid spillage on the connector. Never immerse the appliance, base or mains cable in water.
- Use the kettle only with the included base.
- Use only if power cord and appliance show no signs of damage. Should a fault occur, pull the plug or disconnect from the mains immediately.
Risk of fire! Do not place the base or kettle on or near hot surfaces, e.g. hobs. Avoid spatters of grease as the plastic may be damaged.
Risk of scalding! The appliance heats up during use. Make sure you only pick it up by the handle and do not open the lid until the appliance has cooled down. Only use the appliance when the lid is engaged. If the appliance is filled above the “max” marking, there could be a risk from splashes of boiling water.
Risk of burns! After the use the heating element surfaces can be subjected to residual heat.
Warning: Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
Risk of suffocation! Do not allow children to play with packaging material.
Risk of injury! A misuse of the appliance can potentially lead to injury.
Caution! Cleaning surfaces which come into contact with foodstuffs! Please note the special information on cleaning in the instructions.
Disposal: Dispose of packaging in an environmentally friendly manner. This appliance is labelled in accordance with European Directive 2012/19/EU concerning used electrical and electronic appliances (waste electrical and electronic equipment – WEEE). The guideline determines the framework for the return and recycling of used appliances as applicable throughout the EU. Please ask your specialist retailer about current disposal facilities.