Fast dry at a lower temperature with ThermoProtect.
- Care and protect: ThermoProtect temperature setting.
- Accurate control: 6 flexible speed and temperature settings.
- Dry and style: 2100 W of power.
- 14 mm nozzle.
For further information and instructions please read the instruction manual in the package.
Made in China. Philips Consumer Lifestyle B.V. Tussendiepen 4 9206 AD Drachten The Netherlands. PHILIPS ELLAS A.E.V.E. Tzavella 1-3, P.O.Box 15231, Chalandri, Greece, Tel.: +30 21 0616 2000.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
Read this user manual carefully before you use the appliance and keep it for future reference.
- WARNING: No not use this appliance near water.
- When the appliance is used in a bathroom, unplug it after use since the proximity of water presents a risk, even when the appliance is switched off.
- WARNING: Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
- Always unplug the appliance after use.
- If the appliance overheats, it switches off automatically. Unplug the appliance and let it cool down for a few minutes. Before you switch the appliance on again, check the grilles to make sure they are not blocked by fluff, hair, etc.
- If the mains cord is damaged, you must have it replaced by Philips, a service centre authorized by Philips o similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazard involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- For additional protection, we advise you to install a residual current device (RCD) in the electrical circuit that supplies the bathroom. This RCD must have a rated residual current device operating current not higher than 30mA. Ask your installer for advice.
- Do not insert metal objects into the air grilles to avoid electric shock.
- Never block the air grilles.
- Before you connect the appliance, ensure that the voltage indicated on the appliance corresponds to the local power voltage.
- Do not use the appliance for any other purpose than described in this manual.
- Do not use the appliance on artificial hair.
- When the appliance is connected to the power, never leave it unattended.
- Never use any accessories or parts from other manufacturers or that Philips does not specifically recommend. If you use such accessories or parts, your guarantee becomes invalid.
- Do not wind the mains cord round the appliance.
- Wait until the appliance has cooled down before you store it.
- Do not pull on the power cord after using. Always unplug the appliance by holding the plug.
Electromagnetic Fields (EMF):
This Philips appliance complies with all applicable standards and regulations regarding exposure to electromagnetic fields.
Environment: This symbol (the crossed-out wheelie bin symbol) means that this product shall not be disposed of with normal household waste (2012/19/EU). Follow your country’s rules for the separate collection of electrical and electronic products. Correct disposal helps prevent negative consequences for the environment and human health.